Statement of Intent

 

Abiha A

 

 

Statement of Intent

 

Introduction

 

Horror film title: are you there?

Tagline: don’t look back or.. 

Logline: Group of teens find a book and a camera in an abandoned house,they have heard rumours saying who ever enters the house gets cursed.So,they explore the place and mysteries occur.



Media language

 

Website plan

  • I will create a website for my film which will include pictures for my movie and and interview with the director script, bts (behind the scenes) and trailer and the homepage.

 

Photography plan

  • My photography will include teenagers’, blood, sfx makeup, and the props I’ll be using. I will also take photos outside and inside.
  • I will be taking photos outside and it will be a long wide shot showing my character hiding behind the tree.
  • I will also be having close up shots of my props broken to make it look like someone had destroyed it.
  • I will be using props (camera,book) and close ups and wide shot.

 

Branding/typography 

  • I will use the font ‘bloody’ by James Fordyce.



Media representations

 

I plan to reinforce/subvert stereotypes

-          Gender stereotypes

-          Superiority

I am going to subvert gender stereotypes by having a male victim and a female hero.In my low budget independent film females are shown as more superior than men.You can also classify the bravery within the characters facing through fearful events.And how they are trying to work out the issues.


Target audience

 

I will target fans of independent cinema to teenagers. it would make the teenager think as if they were in the perspective of the teenager in the horror movie.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gender representation in advertising

Introduction to Newspapers: blog task

Magazines : Tatler