First 10 questions

 Which part of the course are you looking forward to most?

I am looking forward to the course work and when we edit videos.

 What knowledge and skills do you hope to learn in Media?

I am hoping to learn editing and how media actually is, not what other people think and make assumptions about.

 What grade are you realistically hoping to achieve in Media?

Grade 9 would be what i would like to achieve.

 What was the last TV programme or film you watched?

Hetty feather on cbbc by Jacqueline Wilson.

Why do you think that TV programme or film appealed to an audience?

I think it appealed to an audience because it's in series and at the end they add suspicion and drama which you want to carry on watching so you start watching it more and more.

What technology have you used to access the media in the last 24 hours? (Radio, TV, phone etc.)

I have used my phone mostly and my laptop for few minutes.

 What device do you use most to access the media?

I use my phone,laptop and iPad to access the media. 

Why was the casting of Jodie Whitaker a significant moment in the history of Doctor Who?

Because she was the only female doctor 



What aspects of this scene do you think an audience might enjoy? List at least three things and explain why the audience would enjoy each aspect. 

The action

The comedy

 Why was the casting of Jodie Whittaker a significant moment in the history of Doctor Who?
She was the first female doctor


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gender representation in advertising

Blog tasks: Daily Mirror case study

OMO advert