I ,Daniel Blake

1) What is independent cinema and how is it different to Hollywood blockbusters?
Independent cinema is different to Hollywood as they are a smaller company,have less known actors and lower budget.

2) What is I, Daniel Blake about?
Its about poverty and people struggling financially.

3) Who directed I, Daniel Blake and why is this important?
Ken loach

4) How was I, Daniel Blake promoted to an audience? List at least three different methods used by the film's marketing campaign.
projections on house of commons
premeire
#WeAreAllDanielBlake

5) What unusual or creative marketing methods were used to get audiences talking about the film?
Guerrilla marketing

6) What was the estimated production budget for I, Daniel Blake and how much did it make at the box office?
Box office  11m
Budget 2m

7) How can independent films like I, Daniel Blake compete with Hollywood blockbusters like Doctor Strange?
small budget and supported financially by public. 

8) In your opinion, was I, Daniel Blake a success?
Yes it was because they used different methods to approach the audience

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gender representation in advertising

Blog tasks: Daily Mirror case study

OMO advert